At Postera ApS, we reserve the right to make corrections to our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve to right to change our prices without prior consent. Items may also be sold out.
Postera ApS accepts payment with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, iDEAL, Bancontact, MobilePay, and ViaBill. Payment will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. We reserve the right to make errors in pricing and for items to be sold out/no longer sold.
You are given 2 years legal warranty (right of complaint) according to the Danish Sale of Goods Act. Our legal warranty covers errors in material and/or fabrication. You can have the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned, or get a reduction in the price, depending on the specific situation. The legal warranty does not apply to errors or damages incurred by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must complain within a "reasonable time" after discovering the defect/error. Postera ApS will cover the return costs to a reasonable extent.
When returning, complaining, and exercising the right of withdrawal, you must first contact us by e-mail. Shipments will not be received if sent using cash on delivery.
In the case of a refund, please provide your bank details, meaning your registration number and you raccount number, so that the agreed-upon amount can be transferred. The information can be disclosed, without any risk, by e-mail or other electronic means as it is not sensitive information and will only be used to process the refund itself.
Right of withdrawal
There is a full 90 day right of withdrawal on items bought in our online shop. The period is calculated from the day:
- You receive the order.
- You receive the last item when it concerns an agreement of several different items, ordered at once but delivered individually or across several deliveries.
- You receive the last batch or the last part when it concerns an agreement of delivery of items that consist of several batches/parts.
- You receive the first item when it concerns regular delivery of items across a certain period of time.
You must bear the return costs. The withdrawal must be reported to us no later than 90 days after the purchase, and following the withdrawal, you must return the shipment within 90 days. The notice must be given by e-mail. In the notice, you must clearly state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. If you want to return the item to us, you must use the forwarded return label.
You cannot withdraw simply by refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice.
Items exempt from the right of withdrawal
The following item types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Items that are made according to the consumer's specifications or have a clear personal touch.
- Sealed items which, due to health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable to be returned, and where the seal has been broken following the delivery.
- Items which, due to their nature, become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
- Performed non-financial services if the execution of the service has begun with the prior explicit consent of the consumer and their recognition that this will make them lose their right of withdrawal.
- Delivery of digital content, which is not delivered physically if the execution of the order has begun with the prior explicit consent of the consumer and their recognition that this will make them lose their right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals; however, subscription agreements for such publications are excluded.
- Agreements made at a public auction.
- Items that quickly deteriorate or become obsolete.
The order will be returned without unnecessary delay no later than 90 days following your use of your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct return costs. When you return the item, you are responsible for the item being properly packaged. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation in the package. You bear the risk for the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received the return.
We do not accept packages sent using cash on delivery.
The condition of the item upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature of the product, its characteristics, and how it works.
If the item has been tested in addition to what has been described above, you should consider it to be used. This means that you will only get part of none of the purchase amount refunded if you withdraw your purchase, depending on the item’s commercial value at the time of receipt of the return. To receive the entire purchase amount, you must test the item without actually using it.
Payment of refund
If you regret your purchase, we will refund the amount. However, the return costs will be deducted.
In the event of a deterioration in the value of the item for which you are liable, this amount will be deducted from the purchase amount. The refund will be made with the same payment method that you used during the original transaction unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. We will withhold the refund until the item has been returned to us.
If you are a consumer residing in an EU country, you can file your complaint using the European Commission's online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you file a complaint here, you will need to provide our e-mail address email@example.com.